An activity based enrichment science program for inquiring young minds.
Through fun-filled experiments and activities, your child will:
* investigate the mysteries of our natural world.
* learn about basic scientific principles and laws.
* team with other students to solve problems.
* receive instruction and practice in the use of scientific equipment and techniques.
* enlarge his/her awareness of nature and the environment.
Three courses this year
Fall - Secrets of the Seas
Winter - Chemistry
Spring - Invertebrate Zoology
SECRETS OF THE SEAS
Kids, join us in an ocean adventure.
You will use actual specimens to learn about the strange and mysterious creatures that live in our seas. These will include jellyfish, corals, sponges,the octopus, sharks and other fish and much more. You will finish the course by dissecting a mystery marine animal. Sign up soon!!